- DSE Curriculum
- Non-local Curriculum
- Multiple Intelligence Development
- Global Education
- Life Planning Education
- Life-wide Learning
- Moral and Civic Education
- Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
- News & Announcements
1. To enhance the co-operation and strengthen the relationship between the school and homes of the students as well as foster friendly relations between teachers and parents or among parents.
2. To assist our students in the whole person development including the spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic components.
3. To establish a partnership with the school and support the school in all matters relating to education with a bid to facilitate the school’s development of resources and facilities as well as to raise the academic and moral standards of our students.