LEWOWA 2018/2019 Programme Allocation Summary
|The Programme Allocation Result of Learning Without Walls (LEWOWA) 2018/2019 has been completed successfully and the Parents’ Consent Form with the allocation result and the subsidy application result will be distributed to students on 19-20 February 2019.|
- Satisfied Allocation DistributionThis year, 86% of S1 to S5 students are allocated to Band A programmes (Choice 1 to Choice 3), and 13% of students are allocated to Band B programmes (Choice 4 to Choice 8).
- Overall Allocation ApproachThe enrollment and allocation procedure is scheduled to ensure equal learning opportunities and fairness to all involved parties (students, parents, school staff and education partners) who are always committed to their roles and responsibilities. Random, computer-based allocation is conducted based on students’ programme choices, while ratio of form and gender has been considered during the process.
- S1 students are only allocated to local programmes.
- S2-S5 students are allocated to local, short- and long-distance outbound programmes.
- Adjustment to AllocationUnder the following circumstances, the School may adjust the allocation result manually:
- Domination of particular form students in one programme;
- Students with unsatisfactory conduct are allocated to local programmes due to safety reason;
- Students who have not completed the enrollment and confirmation procedures during the Online Enrollment Period.
|LEWOWA is established, designed and planned with a lot of effort and passion to fit our students’ learning need and develop our students to the fullest. We believe that all programmes are the best programmes for our students and they can have the most fruitful and unforgettable learning experiences in any LEWOWA programmes they are going to participate.|